I don’t work in the city but I do work in central London in a job that requires dressing in business attire every day. So far there have been five company emails over the last week warning everyone to either stay at home today and tomorrow, or to come in dressed very casually. I’m sure other companies have sent round similar emails. I am also sure that all of the protesters are well aware of this attempt at a ‘disguise’ that many of the city workers will trying-on. Wouldn’t it be funny if there’s a ‘protesters’ internal email list and they’ve all been told to dress in suits today, and will therefore easily be able to pick out all of the city workers slouching around the streets in jeans and trainers. Well, maybe not funny, but kind of satirical.
- RT @indiaknight: Replies are 👍🏼 twitter.com/scaramucci/sta… 1 day ago
- New tea cocktail menu tasting time @UrbanTeaRooms (And there's even been actual flames involved) #happyfriday https://t.co/bPn6hGx21K 1 day ago
- 'A test of our humanity'.So true.There's no excuse.Great talk. Some shocking stats etc but also full of hopeful/ he… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Brilliant night performing in @IDENTITYdrama showcase tonight, feel incredibly lucky to have shared the stage with some amazing people ❤️ 1 week ago
- Tea cocktail photo shoot time @UrbanTeaRooms @stjameslondon ready for a very exciting article coming up soon 🤗🍹… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago